Each word is defined according to Oxford Dictionaries' latest research and includes sample sentences of real usage drawn from the Oxford English Corpus the world's largest language databank. The book also gives examples of pitfalls to avoid, hints on similar words, and advice on how to express yourself persuasively. Learn the words that will help you to describe an event, discuss a topic, speak in an interview, evaluate a point of view and write clearly using this book which contains essential information for anyone wanting to achieve greater success in any written or spoken task.
In stock online Delivery Days. You may also like. Notify Me. No jam! Have you considered.
1001 Spanish Words You Already Know – A Guide To English-Spanish Cognates
Mrs J Rocks. A self-help English book : warning may make English seem easy by Mrs. Manser has been a professional reference-book editor since He has worked on over reference books, including Oxford's Learner's Pocket Dictionary. Convert currency.
- More by Parviz R. Panah.
- Information Technology Risk Management in Enterprise Environments: A Review of Industry Practices and a Practical Guide to Risk Management Teams;
- Liam, Are You Sleepy Yet? [Bedtime Stories for Kids Ages 3 & Up] (Liam the Owl Series Book 1).
- An Illustration Says Words | Candid.
Add to Basket. Book Description Oxford University Press, More information about this seller Contact this seller.
UC San Diego Bookstore - Words for Success
Condition: New. Seller Inventory ZZN. Book Description Oxford University Press. Seller Inventory NEW Ships with Tracking Number! Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!.
- Lesson Plan #3: Fathers and Sons.
- Words You Need To Know and Use - Martin Manser - Oxford University Press.
- The Trial: A History from Socrates to O. J. Simpson: A History from Socrates to O.J. Simpson.
- The Strike That Changed New York: Blacks, Whites, and the Ocean Hill-Brownsville Crisis: Blacks, Whites and the Ocean Hill-Brownsville Crisis!
Seller Inventory n. Martin Manser.
Publisher: Oxford University Press , This specific ISBN edition is currently not available. View all copies of this ISBN edition:. Synopsis About this title This informative and helpful guide will teach you the meaning and usage of words that you really do need to know.
About the Author : Martin H.